Thursday, February 17, 2011

Resurrected!

Back after a long break! Reasons? Well I have quite a few! And none of them seem trivial enough to be adjourned as an excuse!

The surprises in each moment your life can throw up at you, will never cease to surprise you. Metaphoric, huh? Well, I am in such a situation now, where metaphors seem normal and commonplace.


I do not know how should I be starting this off and narate the whole issue, rather how should I be spilling the beans, I cannot beat around the bush with such a news; neither can I be too direct. So I try to maintain the middle path. And I add a bit of fiction into all this to avoid any further complications in this already complicated situation. So what will follow from now on in the next month or so, is a series of three separate yet linked stories which will depict the happenings around me.

2 comments:

Subhendu said...

Debopamda, waiting for your first story on this...

Subhendu said...

Debopamda, waiting for your first story on this...